Consumer Health Inventory (CHI)
The CHI is a self-report measure that screens for depression, anxiety, and alcohol and substance use, and assesses functional health status, strengths, symptoms, substance use and recovery progress. It is completed by individuals age 14 and older. Building on the core SF-12 with QualityMetric, Magellan brought its behavioral health management expertise into the development of the CHI.
Both member and provider reports are generated immediately to print and use in treatment planning and monitoring of progress over time. Provider reports also are available to view any time on this website on the My Practice page after secure sign-in, by clicking Manage Outcomes under My Outcomes.
For Provider Use of the Tool
- CHI Provider Overview (PDF)
- Guide to Launching the CHI (PDF)
- How to Access Member Reports (PDF)
- How to Access Manage Outcomes Provider Web Reports (PDF)
- How to Understand Your CHI Provider Web Report
- Provider Technical Requirements
- Print Fax Tips (PDF)
- CHI Provider Guide (PDF)
- Demo of Magellan's Manage Outcomes web application