Consumer Health Inventory – Child Version (CHI-C)
The CHI-C is a psychosocial health assessment tool completed by caregivers of children and youth ages 5-17. You may choose to use it for younger children as well. Older children may complete the CHI-C with the parent or guardian. Youth ages 14-17 may complete the CHI while the parent or guardian completes the CHI-C from both the youth and parent perspective.
Caregiver and provider reports are generated immediately to print and use in treatment planning and monitoring of progress over time. Provider reports are also available to view any time on this website on the My Practice page after secure login, under the View Outcomes Reports link.
The CHI-C is based on QualityMetric’s SF-10® Health Survey.
For Provider Use of the Tool
- CHI-C Provider Overview (PDF 21K)
- Standard Guide to Launch CHI-C (PDF 512K)
- Standard Guide to Access Member and Provider Reports (PDF 150K)
- Provider Technical Requirements
- Print Fax Tips (PDF 124K)
- CHI-C Provider Guide (including reports) (PDF 2.08 MB) (updated 12/30/2010)
For Use with Members
- Outcomes360 Member Information Sheet (PDF 30K)
- CHI-C Member Information Flyer (PDF 41K)
- CHI-C Provider Office Poster (PDF 30K)
Adobe Reader is required to view PDF files.