Consumer Health Inventory (CHI)
The CHI is a self-report measure that screens for depression, anxiety, and alcohol and substance use, and assesses functional health status, strengths, symptoms, substance use and recovery progress. It is completed by individuals age 14 and older. Building on the core SF-12 with QualityMetric, Magellan brought its behavioral health management expertise into the development of the CHI.
Both consumer and provider reports are generated immediately to print and use in treatment planning and monitoring of progress over time. Provider reports also are available to view any time on this website on the My Practice page after secure sign-in, by clicking Manage Outcomes under My Outcomes.
For Provider Use of the Tool
- CHI Provider Overview (PDF 21K)
- Standard Guide to Launch CHI (PDF 512K)
- Standard Guide to Access Member and Provider Reports (PDF 150K)
- Provider Technical Requirements
- Print Fax Tips (PDF 124K)
- CHI Provider Guide (including reports) (PDF 458K)
For Use with Members
- Outcomes360 Member Information Sheet (PDF 30K)
- CHI Member Information Flyer (PDF 41K)
- CHI Provider Office Poster (PDF 30K)
- Consumer Use of Outcomes (PDF 330K)
Adobe Reader is required to view PDF files.