Company Logo
Magellan Health Services

Frequently Asked Questions ::

Here's the answer to your question: How can I make a change to my TIN information?

To submit a change to your TIN information, click Display/Edit Practice Information in the left-hand menu on the MyPractice Web page and complete and submit a W-9 form.

Need further assistance? Contact Us or Return To FAQs