Your same high-quality professional services… delivered in a new way.
Treat members at a place and time that fits best into your schedule – and theirs. Through telehealth, you can have real‐time, two‐way communication via secure online virtual sessions.
For more information
- Review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Refer to the Telehealth Services page in Section 3 of our provider handbook.
- Contact your Magellan network field representative or the national Provider Services Line at 1-800-788-4005 to learn more.
You will need to complete and submit a telehealth attestation if interested in providing behavioral health services via telehealth. Note that this form requires your Magellan MIS number; if you do not know your MIS number, call us at 1-800-788-4005 to request it.
- American Telemedicine Association
- Center for Connected Health Policy: the National Telehealth Policy Resource Center